Aluminum Scaffold Plank 19X7
|FOB Price:||US $48-55 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $48-55/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RA-AP700
- Scaffolding Part Type: Scaffolding Planks
- Transport Package: Package in Pallet or Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Material: Aluminum
- Trademark: RAPID
- Specification: 19"W x 7′L
- HS Code: 73084000
Our 7-foot deck handles 75 pounds per square foot and has three replaceable broad hooks that slip over the top horizonal pipe on your scaffolding structure.These planks can be used in either supported or suspended scaffolding systems.
This particular scaffold part is the 7 foot model.
· Constructed of all aluminum,this aluminum scaffold walk plank has three broad replaceable hooks.
· Actual dimensions are 7′L x 19″W.
· Aluminum trusses underneath the scaffold board increase the max load capacity to 75lbs per foot.
· Walk Plank comes complete with wind latches.
· The top of the scaffold board is designed for maximum grip.
· Weight on the scaffold plank is only 33lbs.
· Great to buy for any scaffolding job wether it is residential or commercial.
· Never have to replace.
There more than a few reasons to buy RAPID 19x7 Aluminum Scaffold Walk-Board:
1.Heavy gauge,heat treated structural aluminum alloy is used throughout this scaffolding walk-board.This provides a durable non-flammable deck that is subject to rot and splitting like wood scaffold plank does over a period of time.
2.Another reason to buy this scaffolding plank is that is Lighter in weight-half that of wood-which make for easier carrying and faster setup and take down.
3.Three broad hooks act as end connectors and have a continuous design,for smooth runs that allow your working scaffold platform level and safe.
4.This item meets USA Standard (ANSI A10.8).
5.To prevent up draft for New York,and the North East the plank features wind latches connections on both ends of the walk-board.
For more detail infromation,please feel free to contact us.